Barrier Sack is a kind of high-tech product with super absorbent
polymer instead of traditional sandbag, they can quickly absorb
hundred times of water in a short time after being immersed in
water, compared with traditional sandbag, it's more portable and
efficient, so the application is more and more widely used in the
1. store the Barrier Sack in its protective wrapper in a dry space
which is easy to get in case of emergency.
2. When the situation arises, open and remove the Barrier Sack from
3. Ensure that the crystal clay within the bag is equally spread.
4. Immerse the bag in water for 3 to 5 minutes until fully
5. Place the bags as you would standard sandbags utilising plastic
sheeting between layers to ensure a watertight seal.
6. Once the Barrier Sack has been used. Cut open the bag and remove
the contents. The contents can be put on the garden and used for
7. The content is a non-pollutant environmentally safe super
absorbent polymer(SAP). Dispose of the outer with your normal
OEM / ODM for Barrier Sack or Inflatable Sandbag or Flood Block Sack Images